Wednesday, 3 October 2007

technical issues




My laptop decided to die. Midway through me typing up my re-release extravaganza. It is the problem with downloading too much random stuff. So I'm borrowing my flatmate's for now, but updates will most likely be sporadic for the next week or so, which is shit. All my statistics were saved on the laptop, so I can't even finish the damn re-release thing for now.


Here's a few songs to keep things ticking over. One is from, Foals, who I'm sure you've heard of by now. Cassius is taken from their recent session on XFM. Followed by a bit of French electro, courtesy of Para One, remixed by his Institubes label-mate Surkin. Finally, we have a bit of Canadian indie, from the wonderful Malajube. Their album, Trompe-L'oeil, is possibly myt favourite of the year so far. The track, Montreal -40c, is a shimmering track that manages to be a little bit epic, whilst still being quite poppy. Enjoy.




1 comment:

XXXXXX said...

If you like Foals check out www.FoalsBand.com