Monday, 17 November 2008

nevereverland

Deep in the recesses of my psyche, there is a little part of me that wishes I was the kid in the Stardust video. Except there would be other days in my life, where I would do other stuff aside from building huge orange model aeroplanes. I'd probably reach adolescence and start going dancing all night and then find myself in Nevereverland in Elephant & Castle watching Fred Falke play this song and others just like it. Filled with equal amounts of warmth and euphoria, Erlend Oye's vocals float wonderfully around the discotheque. I wish that he would enlist Falke to produce his next record, in some kind of space-age log cabin in Norway, whilst eating Parisien filter-disco macaroons. Falke played bass live at the show on Saturday, it is a pity Erlend couldn't come as well.


The Whitest Boy Alive - Golden Cage (Fred Falke remix)
///visit their webshop and buy Dreams

Lykke Li - I'm Good I'm Gone (Fred Falke remix)

No comments: