Wednesday, 11 November 2009

my name's not even zane



Next Monday I'm going to go out and buy a pair of Levi's. Okay so that was a lie. Their adverts are hilariously edgy. They make me want to be in a band and sleep in my car and then lie. The best I can do is go to the Levi's 5 Night Revue that's taking over the Shoreditch area next week and boy have they saved the best until last.

Monday = Cherbourg (Andrew Davie solo) + Goldheart Assembly + Young Rebel Set

Tuesday = Crystal Fighters + Violens + Wild Palms

Wednesday = Marina & The Diamonds + Wolf Gang + Clock Opera

Thursday = Sky Larkin + MPHO + Beth Jeans Houghton

Friday: Closing Party @ Cargo (FREE FRIDAYS)
The Whip + Alex Metric (Live set) + Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs + Ezra Bang & Hot Machine + VERY special guests


Buy your tickets here or be queuing in Hoxton Square before probably being told it's sold out. You'd then have to go home and sleep in your car.

Crystal Fighters - I Love London (JOCKS DAWN IN DALSTON MIX)






No comments: