Friday, 7 May 2010

nightcall remix contest


Kavinsky's full-length should be out this fall. In the meantime, we decided it would be worth opening up the doors to Vinco's zombie-noir universe and telling people to get involved. There's a billion million remix competitions out there sure, but how many of them let you get to play with Lovefoxxx's vocals and samples and tracks that have been touched up in Guy-Man's studio. The answer is a big, fat zero kids. So there you have it. Deadline is June 30th. Kavinsky picks the winner, myself and my crew pick the silver medal, and you the fans decide the bronze.

and just for good measure, we put the other Nightcall remixes on Soundcloud.

and for extra, awesome good measure, Kavinsky did a mix for Dazed Digital.
This is what he said.

"This mix is automatically generated by my car when I start the engine. This is the music that flows in my veins. My car knows this. For the first time ever, you are able to listen to this program outside of my car. Enjoy."

No comments: